1. Members of the credit union “Ukrainian Leading” may be citizens of Kyiv region who have full civil capacity.
Persons who have been declared incompetent or partially incompetent by a court decision, persons serving a sentence of imprisonment, as well as persons with an outstanding conviction for mercenary crimes may not be admitted to a credit union.
The procedure for acquiring membership in a credit union
1. Admission to a credit union shall be made on the basis of a written application of a person by decision of the supervisory board of the credit union, if such a right is not delegated by the supervisory board to the board of the credit union.
2. A person becomes a member of a credit union provided that:
1) compliance with the sign of membership;
2) submission of an application for joining a credit union;
3) the decision of the supervisory board or board on the admission of a person to a credit union;
4) payment of the entrance fee in the amount of 20 (twenty) hryvnias and the obligatory share fee – 80 (eighty) games, which is confirmed by the relevant documents, namely the receipt to the income cash order.
3. Payment of entrance and mandatory share contributions shall be made only after the Supervisory Board or the Board has made a positive decision on admission to the credit union.
4. Admission and mandatory share contributions are paid in cash to the union. The amount and procedure for payment of entrance and mandatory share contributions is set by the general meeting.
5. The application of a person to join the union shall be made in writing according to the form established by the supervisory board.
Termination of membership in a credit union
1. Termination of membership in a credit union may occur in the following cases:
1) death of a person – a member of the union;
2) expulsion of a member of a credit union in case of violation of the Charter;
3) voluntary withdrawal from union members.
2. The decision to terminate membership in the event of the death of a member of a credit union shall be made by the supervisory board or board on the basis of a death certificate.
3. The decision to expel a member in case of violation of the Statute is made by the general meeting of the union on the proposal of the supervisory board. Before voting, a member of the union must be given the opportunity to speak.
4. Each member of a credit union shall have the right to withdraw from the credit union at any time at its own discretion. To do this, he must submit a written application to the board of voluntary withdrawal from the credit union.
5. In case of voluntary withdrawal of a person from the members of a credit union or his expulsion due to violation of this Statute, the loans received from the credit union shall be paid in full.
6. In case of termination of membership of an individual in a credit union, the entrance fee is not refunded and the mandatory share fee is refunded.
UKRAINSKA PROVIDNA CREDIT UNION Established by the decision of the Constituent Assembly (Minutes № 1 of November 11, 1996) and operates on the basis of the Laws of Ukraine “On Financial Services and State Regulation of Financial Services Markets”, “On Credit Unions”, “On Prevention and Counteraction legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime or terrorist financing and financing the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction ", other laws
For example 093 000 00 00